Friday, September 27, 2013

Travel Plans!!

I got my travel plans last night!! So I think I'm going to copy them and send them to you so you can have all of the details or whatever but I'll quickly tell you the flights and layovers. So I leave October 7th at 6:30 pm. I think I leave the mtc at like 3 pm though. I fly to L.A. and land at around 7:30 their time I believe. Then I have a three hour layover in LA and my plane takes off to Manila at 10:50 pm. I arrive in Manila at about 3:45 am on Wednesday Oct 9th their time so I think it's about 1:35 pm on Tuesday in Utah. Then I have about a 2 hour layover in Manila until my plane leaves at 6 for Cebu. I should get to Cebu at about 7:15 a.m. Wednesday morning or 5:15 p.m. Tuesday night for you. I hope this all makes sense. It's going to be a long flight from LA to Manila. We were challenged by Elder Ron Clarke on Tuesday to share the gospel on the plane with someone so we'll see how that goes. But for the prepaid phone I don't know when you want to talk. I would love to talk whenever we can. I think I'm allowed to talk during any of my layovers and I have some long layovers so we could talk. I don't know I guess I'll just leave it up to you to decide when or how long or whatever you want. Make sure if we want to talk in Manila that the phone has to international. I dont know how it all works but just make sure it works internationally. Anyway I think thats everything. I'll send you all the information in the mail so you know everything. I can't believe I'm almost in the Philippines!! It's so crazy. It came so fast. I'm really excited to get there but a little nervous obviously. It's going to be awesome though. Oh I'm flying United Airlines to LA and then Philippine Airlines the rest of the way in case you wanted to know. I love you all so much and pray for you all the time!!

-Elder Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment